• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

310RL Rear Bumper

bhidalgo

Can you mount a rear bumper, foldable, cargo carrier on the bumper itself? Or, do you have to use the receiver? The cargo carrier I want to use weighs roughly 65 lbs by itself.
I know the hitch will hold up to 300 lbs. But, can you mount anything to the bumper itself and still have the 300 lbs weight capacity.
Need to carry a portable generator, and due to back issues from the military I cannot life it in and out of the bed of my F350.
Thanks.

Trent Mills

Hmm, I guess he didn't know about Alliance, we have a 300/3000 rating on our hitch.
I do like what he is saying though, good video. I need to check him out on Youtube.

Last edited:

Todd80

Hmm, I guess he didn't know about Alliance, we have a 300/3000 rating on our hitch.
I do like what he is saying though, good video. I need to check him out on Youtube.
Well... the video is almost 6 years old. But "Josh the RV Nerd" knows his stuff! His dad sold Haylett RV to Bish's RV at the turn of the year. He records tours of MANY different RV's, as well as offers tips and tricks. Plus he's really entertaining.

Last edited:

bhidalgo

I like Josh’s videos. Had a few conversations with him about different RVs. Gave me a lot of insite when we were looking to buy.