• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

294rk fireplace and bedroom ac not working

Hi there.
My husband and I purchased our 2024 294rk a month ago. We have been using 15A power from being plugged into our rental home but now we are plugged into 50 amp power at an RV park. The touchscreen fireplace has been working the entire time but now that we are at the RV park, the fireplace and the bedroom AC will not turn on. We have checked the outlet behind the fireplace and it does not work anymore.
After reading a separate alliance Delta forum, I now know the fireplace and the bedroom AC are on the same Leg. I know nothing about electrical, so pardon my lack of correct verbiage on this subject. How would I go about repairing a Leg with no current?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terri&KevinGates

First thing I would check would be the campgrounds power post. Try using your adapter and plug into the 30 amp receptacle and see what that does. Most good surge protectors should give you an indication of the campgrounds power.

The problem has been fixed! Our surge protector let us know we were missing L1 to 120v power so we unplugged our 50 amp power cord and switched to a 50 to 30 amp adapter. Now both appliances are working fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk