• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2027 Delta 292RL A/C Fan

Duke Niczego

New member
Howdy all. I just took delivery of a 2027 Alliance Delta 292RL.

The main A/C is significantly quieter when the fan is switched from high to low speed. However, the bedroom A/C seems to have only one speed … high. Given that the bedroom A/C is not ducted, it’s understandably louder. That said, my wife finds it challenging to sleep with the A/C on.

Is this normal … or is there problem with the fan in the bedroom A/C?
 

Oregon_Camper

Forum Admin
Staff member
Can't speak for your model but my 2022 Paradigm does not have ducted AC in the bedroom However it does have a high and low speed fan. I can run the AC unit on low
Really? Ours has a small duct run from bedroom to bathroom. If not from bedroom, where does your bathroom get AC? If you leave the AC in "dump" mode hardley any AC will run via the duct to bathroom. If you close the "dump" vents you can get a lot of AC to bathroom.
 

Lantley

Prominent Member
Really? Ours has a small duct run from bedroom to bathroom. If not from bedroom, where does your bathroom get AC? If you leave the AC in "dump" mode hardley any AC will run via the duct to bathroom. If you close the "dump" vents you can get a lot of AC to bathroom.
I stand corrected you are right. My bedroom AC is ducted into the bathroom as well
 

BryanValRox

Elite Member
Howdy all. I just took delivery of a 2027 Alliance Delta 292RL.

The main A/C is significantly quieter when the fan is switched from high to low speed. However, the bedroom A/C seems to have only one speed … high. Given that the bedroom A/C is not ducted, it’s understandably louder. That said, my wife finds it challenging to sleep with the A/C on.

Is this normal … or is there problem with the fan in the bedroom A/C?
I believe your unit is equipped with Furrion Ac units. I would think that one or the other unit would need to be ducted to supply the bathroom or other space. On our Paradigim, the Bedroom is ducted to supply the bathroom as well.

Regarding your fan speed question, I would think that you could track down a Furrion owners manual on line and it might be able to answer your question more accurately.

I would suspect the the fan speed would be adjustable, with low, high or infinitely variable settings based on model.
You could have a t-stat wiring issue or a controls issue.

Also are there direct drops involved?

Are you able to share your t-stat control options? Is there a separated fan function? Is there a low /high setting? Is there an AUTO setting?

We have found that we like to use the AUTO setting on our 2024 Paradigim(different AC then yours).
This way, the unit cycles on and off while sleeping and we are not exposed to the constant fan noise of a low cool or high cool settings. ……..Works for us , might not work for others.
 

Jwtsg

Well-known member
Congratulations & Welcome to the forum from Oregon! Wishing you many memorable adventures & safe travels! Enjoy 👍🌞🍀!!!
 

Duke Niczego

New member
I believe your unit is equipped with Furrion Ac units. I would think that one or the other unit would need to be ducted to supply the bathroom or other space. On our Paradigim, the Bedroom is ducted to supply the bathroom as well.

Regarding your fan speed question, I would think that you could track down a Furrion owners manual on line and it might be able to answer your question more accurately.

I would suspect the the fan speed would be adjustable, with low, high or infinitely variable settings based on model.
You could have a t-stat wiring issue or a controls issue.

Also are there direct drops involved?

Are you able to share your t-stat control options? Is there a separated fan function? Is there a low /high setting? Is there an AUTO setting?

We have found that we like to use the AUTO setting on our 2024 Paradigim(different AC then yours).
This way, the unit cycles on and off while sleeping and we are not exposed to the constant fan noise of a low cool or high cool settings. ……..Works for us , might not work for others.
Yes, they are Furrion a/c units. The main unit is 18,000 BTUs and is ducted. The fan can be set to Hi, Lo, (I think) Med, and Auto. It works very well and is nice and quiet - especially at lower fan speeds. The bedroom unit is 8,000 BTU’s and is not ducted, which is why it’s louder. Although the t-stat allows for various fan speeds, it seems to only run on high. I adjust to it easily as “white noise” but my wife struggles with it. Pretty sure it’s a wiring issue. The dealer has it now. LOL
 

RoadJunkie

Well-known member
Yes, they are Furrion a/c units. The main unit is 18,000 BTUs and is ducted. The fan can be set to Hi, Lo, (I think) Med, and Auto. It works very well and is nice and quiet - especially at lower fan speeds. The bedroom unit is 8,000 BTU’s and is not ducted, which is why it’s louder. Although the t-stat allows for various fan speeds, it seems to only run on high. I adjust to it easily as “white noise” but my wife struggles with it. Pretty sure it’s a wiring issue. The dealer has it now. LOL

There's your answer; The 18Kbtu unit is a Furrion Chill cube, an induction style A/C, while the 8K btu unit is not. Huge difference between the two in performance and fan noise level.
 
Top