• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2023 Paradigm 310RL Auto Level

UFF

Auto level would not keep a zero/level. Every time I went to the next site it would be way off. Attached is the pics of the rear auto level module. It was not on its mount and was flopping around on the under belly. So if you are wondering where it is located it is on the cross member near the rear jacks / behind the fresh water tank centered on a cross member.
IMG_4656.jpeg
IMG_4658.jpeg

Whitewolf

Sorry you had to go thru that to show us where it is. I hope all is better since you reinstalled it.

UFF

Will know Wednesday when we move to next site. Just sharing in case someone else has the same issue. Stephanie at Alliance helped me out with the location. So I’m just sharing a few pics.

Mike in North Wales

At the rally in Goshen back in June, one of the seminars dealt with leveling systems. The rep completely covered this very problem, as if he sees it all the time with all manufacturers. Does it look like the mount isn't substantial enough to hold the module? It's weird that falling off the frame is a common occurrence.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Not sure what happened in your case, but earlier this year at a rally of another brand, a friend of mine had his LevelUp go nuts. Based on his description, I figured the rear level sensor had become disoriented. I pulled down the underbelly and found it just like yours. In his case, his manufacturer ran the screws too tight and through the plastic mounting ears. So that friction-only fit only lasted a couple of years before road vibration did its work.

It doesn't happen often but when it does, it's pretty easy to diagnose and reattach. In most cases, it's attached to a cross-brace back of the rear-most axle. In some cases, there may be a bracket for it, also attached to a cross-brace.