• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2023 Ally Rally Owner Trading Table

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member

Ally to Ally Sales​

Allies - Do you have an RV lifestyle item you aren’t using that another Ally could possibly use? Bring it to the rally and place it on or under the “Owner Trading Table” in the Vendor Hall on Wednesday morning, May 31st.

If you have an item that is too big for table placement (pinbox, hitch, tire etc.), place a sign with a picture on the table instead of the product.

No commercial sales. No sales of items that you make, rep or otherwise sell. Just stuff you no longer need or use.

WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BUY / SELL?
All Allies registered for and attending the rally are eligible.

WHERE IS THE BUYING / SELLING TAKING PLACE?
We will have a number of tables in the Vendor Hall (building E) set aside for Ally to Ally Sales.

WHAT ARE THE DAYS / TIMES FOR THIS?
Wednesday morning through Friday, 3 pm.

HOW DO BUYERS AND SELLERS CONTACT EACH OTHER FOR PAYMENT?
Tag each item with your name, the cost of the item, your site number and your cell phone number. Buyers should promptly phone sellers. Alliance RV will not be responsible for missing items.

DO YOU HAVE TAGS WE CAN PRINT AND USE?
Yes we do! Follow this link to download the tag sheet. Print as many copies as you need.

WHAT ABOUT LARGER ITEMS THAT I'D LIKE TO SEE BUT I ONLY WANT TO BRING THEM TO THE RALLY IF I KNOW SOMEONE IS INTERESTED?
We got you. Post a reply to this forum thread to advertise your large item(s) to Allies that follow the forum to see if there is interest and/or if you can find a buyer before you head to the rally.

Last edited:

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Sale Withdrawn - going another route. No longer for sale.
BD5F-TrailerSaver-Air-ride-hitch-768x581.jpg BD5G-Air-ride-5th-Wheel-Hitch-1-1024x739.jpg BD5top-768x720.jpg
  • 1 year old (and garaged)
  • Hensley Mfg
  • TrailerSaver BD5 Air-Ride 5th Wheel Hitch - product link
  • Extras I'm Including: Air Compressor and Vinyl Cover FREE!
  • Fits Ford Puck System (maybe others?)
  • Specs: 28,000 lb. Gross Trailer Weight, 5,000 lb. Pin Weight, Heavy Duty 4-way pivoting hitch head with safety lock
  • $2800 (I paid $3,699 delivered March 2022 - invoice attached)
  • Availability: May 19, 2023 in Nappanee, Indiana (south of Elkhart) ahead of Alliance RV National Rally
  • Reason for Selling: I'm going to try the Gen-Y hitch, to be installed May 19, 2023

Attachments

• BD5-Manual.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • Hensley Mfg - Invoice for TrailerSaver BD5 Hitch (2).pdf
    218.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: