• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2022 Paradigm Owner

McD

Hello all,
Wife and I purchased a 2022 Paradigm 370FB in Aug of last year and pull with a 2020 Silverado Duramax 3500.
We have been staying in it full time since Oct of 22 and had minor issue that I have fixed myself such as jack pop, replacing toilet seals, plumbing connections, air admittance valves, door latch/catch adjustment, refrigerator door latch's just to list a few. We have a couple of open cases in progress for a leak at the water heater (when on) and awning arm alignment issue. I keep up on reading all the forums that have helped a lot to understand the rig's in/outs. The question I have is; is there a location to order parts directly from Alliance to address issues as they arise. We are still under the 1 year manufacture warranty and even purchased an extended warranty. The issue and hassle we have is working with and Alliance warranty rep, taking pictures, submitting information, waiting responses, and then working/translating for a 3rd party Alliance approved repair service. If anyone is aware of a part catalog or site/link to review would help to troubleshoot and order direct replacement parts for small non-critical issues.

Any help appreciated,
Thanks,
McD