• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

2021 Paradigm 310RL owner, bought new in June of 2021 from Campers Inn - Kingston, NH.

Phil Sinclair

Lifetime camper from tents to pop-ups to travel trailers, one Hybrid camper, and this is the third Fifth Wheel we have owned. I am looking forward to discussing issues with the rest of you and helping anyone I can with their issues.

MtnEagle

Lifetime camper from tents to pop-ups to travel trailers, one Hybrid camper, and this is the third Fifth Wheel we have owned. I am looking forward to discussing issues with the rest of you and helping anyone I can with their issues.
Hello Phil, I don't normally comment on posts such as this, but when I saw the title of your post, I just had to! Picking up our '22 310RL from the same place/location on Friday the 21st. Like you a lifetime camper, but mainly in tents, with a bit of pop-up and bumper-pull thrown in. First fifth-wheel for us, and up until late January had planned to purchase a class A. If you don't mind my asking, how was the PDI process with them and has your experience been positive with that dealership?