• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Installing a Splendide washer dryer combo

RWTT

I made a video last year on my installation of the Splendide washer dryer combo. I couldn’t find anyone else who had done it, so I figured I would record it to hopefully held someone else.
Please excuse my amateur YouTube skills. Please like and subscrib.

RWTT

So, how do you like after a little time? We are considering same exact setup in our 340. Dries well? Well enough?
We do like it, you have to make sure that it isn't overloaded, remember it can wash more than dry. Having it makes it so convenient, we usually stick with small loads of what we wore for the day.

Likin' Bikin'

Very nice of you to guinea pig for us! I contacted Alliance and got some pics and instructions for the Valor line. Not horribly applicable. Thought I was gonna be on my own. Nice video, very informative.

RWTT

Very nice of you to guinea pig for us! I contacted Alliance and got some pics and instructions for the Valor line. Not horribly applicable. Thought I was gonna be on my own. Nice video, very informative.
Thanks you and your very welcome. When I was putting it in ours there weren't any videos, so I contacted Bill Martian and the Alliance Team for wall schematics and advice.

Likin' Bikin'

Trying to wrap up my w/d install. But i cannot get that darn plug out of the drain for the washer. I've got two wrenches on it so as to not break plastic, but the plug refuses to budge. I emailed Alliance but not sure if they'll be any help. it feels like they glued the stupid thing in. I'm this close to sawing off the threaded fitting and gluing new one back on. You have any trouble with the cap?