• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Electric stabilizers on travel trailer stopped working

Benayps

New member
Electric stabilizers on my 32T13 have stopped working. The front one stopped working at last park (used socket to raise it) and now the back one isn't responding either with the switch.

Where do I start to fix these?
 

Socal-Paul

Well-known member
I'd start with electrical. Check for power at the jack when the switch is being push. If none is present check the fuses, sorry I don't know where they are located.
 

Oregon_Camper

Forum Admin
Staff member
I'd start with electrical. Check for power at the jack when the switch is being push. If none is present check the fuses, sorry I don't know where they are located.
Yep...measure power at each jack. The "fuse" will most likely be on the busbar and will be a self resetting "fuse". Knowing yours is a tow-behind, these self resetting fuses are most likely close to your battery box.
 
Top