• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

windows on Valor

has anyone noticed an issue with the windows on their unit. seems sound travels very well thru them and it also seems cold air does too. i keep going around looking for an open window. other units we have own never seemed this open
I always thought rv windows were the same but these really seem transparent. this is our first winter in this one and the Eletric bill was twice what we have seen before.

dwcfish

We have been full time in our rig for a couple of years. Whenever it will be below 40 at night we cover our windows with reflectex. Sounds like a hassle, but takes a minimal amount of time. The material is all cut and we use small amounts of black Velcro on the reflectex to hold it in place. Makes s huge difference in comfort and propane use.

Bozo

I too have noticed the difference between this 40v13 and our old daydreamer. Thermal transfer in this rig is much higher. I should have researched a bit more maybe, but I’m not planning on cold camping….I get enough winter at my house.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Do you have single pane windows? We exerienced this on our prior RV (not Alliance) so when ordering our 340RL, we opted for the dual pane windows and it makes a huge diference.