• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

What is this plumbing valve??

Gord&Cindy

Does anyone know what this pipe valve is for?
It's just behind the rear wheel on our 2022 295MK.
I know the gate valve is to dump the fresh water tank and the other blue pipe is the overflow for the fresh water tank but what is the pipe with the valve on it used for? It looks like another low point drain but they are more forward and have both the hot and cold lines, this is just the cold. it has pressure on it when the water system is pressurized.

Attachments

• Whats this drain.jpg
    Whats this drain.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 12

kmac7800

I believe it is your low point drain. I would think there would be 2: 1 for cold water and 1 for hot water (as our 310RL has). You use this valve during the winterization process.

Good luck!

//KMac

Gord&Cindy

I believe it is your low point drain. I would think there would be 2: 1 for cold water and 1 for hot water (as our 310RL has). You use this valve during the winterization process.

Good luck!

//KMac
Thanks for the reply.
That was my first thought as well but I found another pair of valves like this a bit farther forward, in front of the axles that look like the low point drains. I guess this could be another low-point drain but it's kind of strange.