• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Water Heater error Code E5

BryanValRox

Hello, it could very well mean different issues on different products, so would you be able to supply some particulars on your water heater? Make Model, tankless or not etc. This would help narrow the focus .

Welcome to the forum!

BryanValRox

where do you get an error code on the water heater?
Hi Jim, I was wondering the same thing, and thought about it a bit, and asked for more information. MY guess is it could be related to a tankless style installed in one of the new Delta’s.

Friends just took delivery of one a few weeks ago, we were able to see it this past weekend, and it had a digital control head installed in the bathroom . “Feels like” this is where the question is coming from to me. But this is only my guess. Make and model would be needed for clarity in my opinion.

NYCescapee

Hello, its the suburban water heater on 2023 Alliance Avenue 32rls, but we passed on that unit. The error code was from the inspection electrical tool (I think) but no worries, we passed on that unit (too many problems) we settled on a 2024 with the updates, should be picking it up in 2 weeks.
It was on the water heater control panel.

Last edited:

BryanValRox

Hello, its the suburban water heater on 2023 Alliance Avenue 32rls, but we passed on that unit. The error code was from the inspection electrical tool (I think) but no worries, we passed on that unit (too many problems) we settled on a 2024 with the updates, should be picking it up in 2 weeks.
It was on the water heater control panel.
Thanks for the update and congratulation on your new coach! I was thinking that you might have pulled the trigger on a new Delta, which uses the tankless Furrion water heater. Error E5 on that unit indicates a restricted exhaust flow according to the information on their website. Have great remainder of the weekend!