• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Valor Ramp Door "stands"

rglow314

I own a 41V15 and I see others Valor's having stands on rear loading door to stabilize when using as a patio. Are all Valors suppose to have them mounted on door?

Shelly S

If you have a Valor and the stands are on there would you pls post the mfg and pn for them? Maybe a photo?
I also, was wondering if those should be on all Valors or if it is just on the ones who purchased the deck package.? I want to be able to use the back door as a patio but I have no need for a skirt going around it. It would have been nice if the awning was standard on all valors for the patio.

Focker

The stands were only on the first year of production models with the steps that you use from the side. If you do not use the steps (that would be me), you do not need to put the legs down. The newer design uses steps from the back and does not need the stands.

Shelly S

The stands were only on the first year of production models with the steps that you use from the side. If you do not use the steps (that would be me), you do not need to put the legs down. The newer design uses steps from the back and does not need the stands.
Thx