• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

TPMS thoughts

AMW

I think they cause to much stress! you spend all your time worrying about why the tires don’t read? Did it blow? When the alarm goes off it will scare you to death only to pull off in a panic to find nothing wrong?
if they worked as advertised then they would be great, thats not what I experienced with ”Tire Minder”

Lantley

AMW I agree with your comments. I have more faith in the soundness and reliability of my Sailun S637 tires than I do in my TPMS.
All the TPMS issues: false alarms, stem problems, air up complexity, make TPMS more trouble than they are worth.
For me they cause more problems than they resolve.

UFF

Valid points and I agree a TPMS does not replace the need for good tires. After my first blown out tire on my first camper (cheap tires) I went to Sailun S637 and a TPMS and have enjoyed every minute after even the couple of false alarms. Also I own it so I just moved it to the camper I bought last year (buy once cry once).

Bozo

Valid points and I agree a TPMS does not replace the need for good tires. After my first blown out tire on my first camper (cheap tires) I went to Sailun S637 and a TPMS and have enjoyed every minute after even the couple of false alarms. Also I own it so I just moved it to the camper I bought last year (buy once cry once).
You have tireminder, TST, or something else?