• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Torque specs for Lippert Leveling Jack

TheRayQuelines

May have been in another forum but thought I saw a listing of torque specs for Alliance units somewhere around here, cant seem to find it. Any who- have to replace one of my rear jacks on our 372 RK. Any info (or direction to relevant thread) on torque specs for the mounting bolts? Lippert said to check manufacturer documents?
Thanks!

UPDATED: I did get to the right person at Lippert and was provided torque rating of 54-62 f#. Side note, the jack on our unit was built with an 8 mounting hole jack, that has since been superseded by a 7 mounting hole jack. There were 6 bolts on the original and in order to maintain height integrity during the install you may only be able to mount with 4 mounting bolts. Lippert as well acknowledged that there specs require a minimum of 4 bolts. As the new jack was slightly lower at the top to maintain pad height consistency the outer hydraulic line was a little snug, there was just enough slack to reach the fitting, worth keeping an eye on.

Last edited: