• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Tom & Sue from Nashville

Potica

Hi from Tom & Susan Wallace. I grew up in Chisholm Minnesota (home of Dr. Archibald Graham depicted as Moonlight Graham in movie Field of Dreams) Retired from Mayo Clinic in May 2017 to Nashville.

My wife had a stroke a year an a half ago and has had a lot of trouble in bathroom and bedroom. Bought 2022 Paradigm 370FB the first of Feb because easier entry, 1/2 bath right across from entrance, more room to get around in bedroom and needless to say the front bath is way better than typical 5th wheels. Had a couple of Hitchhiker 5th wheels in the early 2000s. Certainly one of the best, if not The nest brand at that time. Very impressed with Alliance as a company, and their products, and seem to be on par with my old Hitchhikers.

Are thinking about going to Alliance rally up in MN in July be but can’t tell if any sites are available. Can’t remember if the state park was big enough for the 370FB. Had a 19’ Prowler bumper pull back then.