• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Tank sizes (if split) on Valor 36v11

JPBP

Hello, I am wondering how the gray and black tank capacities are divided up or shared between the full bath, kitchen and half bath. I may turn the half bath in the garage into a closet and am wondering how much total tank capacity I may lose.

Thanks.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hello, I am wondering how the gray and black tank capacities are divided up or shared between the full bath, kitchen and half bath. I may turn the half bath in the garage into a closet and am wondering how much total tank capacity I may lose.

Thanks.

I chatted with Bill Martin and learned the following:

The black and grey tanks are all 53 gallon. The half bath toilet and sink both feed to the 2nd black tank. Master toilet in black 1. Kitchen in one grey. Shower, lav sink and washer in the other.

Upvote 0

JPBP

The black and grey tanks are all 53 gallon. The half bath toilet and sink both feed to the 2nd black tank. Master toilet in black 1. Kitchen in one grey. Shower, lav sink and washer in the other.
Jim,

Thank you so much for the Info. That really helps me decide on that closet in the second bath idea and how it will effect our boondocking tank capacity.

Upvote 0

Shelly S

So the black and grey tanks are not 106 gal each, they are a combined 106 gallons each. I totally misunderstood that. But it explains a lot.😂

Upvote 0

Shelly S

Would this also be true for the 41v15?

Upvote 0

dhcolesj

I'm curious about this as well, I only have 1 set of valve pulls and 1 Drain on the outside of my 40v13, so wondering if there are 2 black tanks, or just 1. IF two, wouldn't it have 2 pulls (1 per tank) so you didn't have to drain both whether it needed it or not or do they auto level?

Upvote 0

Shelly S

I'm curious about this as well, I only have 1 set of valve pulls and 1 Drain on the outside of my 40v13, so wondering if there are 2 black tanks, or just 1. IF two, wouldn't it have 2 pulls (1 per tank) so you didn't have to drain both whether it needed it or not or do they auto level?
Look on the same side as your nautilus system of your camper down about middle ways. There is a label that says black tank. Bend over look under the side of the camper and you will see the handle for the second black tank. Someone was nice enough to leave mine open for me, so when I went to dump
For the first time you can imagine what that was like until I found that lever. 💩🤮

Upvote 0

Shelly S

Look on the same side as your nautilus system of your camper down about middle ways. There is a label that says black tank. Bend over look under the side of the camper and you will see the handle for the second black tank. Someone was nice enough to leave mine open for me, so when I went to dump
For the first time you can imagine what that was like until I found that lever. 💩🤮
It is not on the nautilus panel it is outside of the panel down about middle ways of the camper.

Upvote 0

dhcolesj

We looked down the side, and only found 1 set of Valve pulls, is there a set tucked away somewhere? I'll have to look again when I'm out there.

Upvote 0

Shelly S

We looked down the side, and only found 1 set of Valve pulls, is there a set tucked away somewhere? I'll have to look again when I'm out there.
On the 41v15 there is one valve pull for the 1/2 bath about half way down the camper on the same side as the nautilus panel. It is tucked up under there you will have to kneel down or bend over to see it.

Upvote 0

dhcolesj

I thought I had posted that we did find the main pulls. They were well hidden and camouflaged, but were right were you said.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Upvote 0