• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Small bathroom mods

Delta262

Added towel ring; towel ‘hook’; and shower caddy. Still have to figure out a bath towel bar. Nice, big bathroom, but an idiot laid it out. The wall with the ring and water heater control is the crappiest wallboard I’ve EVER seen. plastic wall anchors with lips just crumble inwards. Also added a battery powered light over the instrument panel to see the switches. Another stupid oversight. Light uses three AAA batteries I can recharge. I’ll pick up another solar powered ‘deck light’ like we use on our 1964 Fireball Meteor vintage camper. Our two Spartans have porch lights I converted to LEDs. Alliance has some chump designers. Note: after the Azdel failure to hold a screw, I use plastic anchors to mount things. I drilled for the anchors, then shot Silicone into the hole; then added more silicone to the anchor before pushing it in; then more silicone to the screw threads to keep water from chasing down the threads. Should stay dry even in a shower. If the shower door stops leaking…..! Also added silicone to the door. NOTE: it wasn’t a screw I installed that pulled out of the Azdel. It was one the Delta installers used to attach the rare earth magnet behind the top, sliding shelf under the TV. First time we saw the 262, my wife tugged on the shelf to pull it out. The shelf pulled the screw out of the wall.

Attachments

• IMG_4896.jpeg
    IMG_4896.jpeg
    385.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4898.jpeg
    IMG_4898.jpeg
    402.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4900.jpeg
    IMG_4900.jpeg
    594.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4899.jpeg
    IMG_4899.jpeg