• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Slide out Skies

Ray & Dawn Karl

How are those Stainless Steel Skies holding up. I finualy have one that is breaking and cracking. I already contacted for a prices and to have them ship for a set of four is $260.... Also do these come up past the bottum floor board onto the side panel of the slide ? I watch the video that is posted on here and those didn't look like they where.

Thank
Ray

Ray & Dawn Karl

Sorry for the delay on this, But after thinling about it I went with the one off of Amazon. I want to see how hard it was to install and see if I could make it last longer than the oringal one. Only replace the one that was crack and broken. Was out camping this week and found that there is other one on the kitchen slide that I need to replace. Glad it came with two and now I know what I need to do. So far it seem to be working. Time will tell. If it cracks again I will go with the stainless steel ones. Will post picture of it and the listing on Amazon.

Likin' Bikin'

I replaced the forward ski on the LR slide out last fall. Already failing. Tho may be somewhat due to my first shot at these things. Did the forward slide on kitchen pop-out this week - went a little better. Filed the thing w adhesive caulk (the brutal tape was so poorly placed as to be basically worthless) and popped in a screw or 4 behind the metal cover trim. The things are pretty flimsy, so first time it gets the slightest resistance, its gonna buckle. Gotta be something better out there ...
Is a 340 RL.