• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

RESOLVED: LaVanture fireplace power issue

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Does anybody know if the LaVanture fireplace has a reset/fuse. The wall plug has power. It was working then just quit. New 310
I'm not familiar with that one. Can you confirm the model number? Here's a link to the Covenant that we've used. No fuse in it. Probably no fuse in yours either.

I suggest you unplug it from that outlet, wait 10 seconds, plug it in and try again. You mention that the outlet has power. Can you confirm the voltage please?

I know we used to use a Load Priority switch to allow the dishwasher outlet and the fireplace outlet to share the power source. From time to time, I've read of issues cropping up in this area and that's why I'd like to get a confirm that you have 120 volts AC at the fireplace outlet.

Finally, are you certain it's not a remote control issue? Most of these fireplaces have a power button on their front face somewhere. Please try that as well.

Upvote 0

Farmer J

Thanks for your response. After digging into it a little more I found loose wire on the outlet which would give me intermittent voltage, fixed the outlet and all is good. Thanks

Upvote 0

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Sorry to hear about a loose connection in the outlet. Happy to hear you fixed it and resolved the issue.

Upvote 0