• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Quartzsite, AZ - Alliance Owners Gathering - January 3-10, 2024

Is there anything planned for this January?
Only one thing scheduled so far: A Skymed presentation on January 8 at 11:00 am . They say they will provide lunch. We are also trying to set up a hot dog or ?? meal to be sponsored by RV Country, a sales company that sets up here for the Season. We will try to keep you all posted about things that will be going on. If you do facebook, we have a post for the event in the Alliance RV Group page as Desert Fun 2024 under events.

Is this event still happening in Jan 3rd - Jan 10th 2024?
We are currently down at la posa south and would like to attend. Any specific locations etc?
We are set up in La Posa South already, waiting for people to arrive. We are at the end of the paved road in where you can see the "Lit Cactus" sign. If you turn right (SW) at the sign and go straight for about 1/4 Mile you will see our info booth with some Alliance Banners on it and our 310 RL next to it. We are just now setting up, but come on by and say hi.

Which specific area? I'm planning on boondocking but I want to be close to the group.
We are set up in La Posa South already, waiting for people to arrive. We are at the end of the paved road in where you can see the "Lit Cactus" sign. If you turn right (SW) at the sign and go straight for about 1/4 Mile you will see our info booth with some Alliance Banners on it and our 310 RL next to it. We are just now setting up, but come on by and say hi.

We’re just east in Salome now but plan on going to Quartzsite right after Thanksgiving.Not sure where we’re going to wind up but probably Laposa South LTVA.

Newbie here. Just picked up our 370FB. Heading to Tubac AZ for the winter. Hopefully we'll see you there as Quartzsite is only a few hours away.
We are set up in La Posa South for the gathering,
Last time I went through there, I had good Verizon signal.
Newbie here. Just picked up our 370FB. Heading to Tubac AZ for the winter. Hopefully we'll see you there as Quartzsite is only a few hours away.
We have a 310rl and will be in Quartzite 1/21-1/25, 2023

waiting for people to arrive. We are at the end of the paved road in where you can see the "Lit Cactus" sign. If you turn right (SW) at the sign and go straight for about 1/4 Mile you will see our info booth with some Alliance Banners on it and our 310 RL next to it. We are just now setting up, but come on by and say hi.

DanNJanice

Sounds good, Janice and I will stop by on our e-bikes. We are parked at the east boundary of la posa south just before it turns to day use only. We have been here for a month.

Well be coming in on Saturday 12/30 from Yuma. Will be looking for y'all.

Are there any reservations needed to attend this rally and who do I need to contact about this? I'm already close by and ready to meet my famAlly folks.
This is a gathering of Alliance Rvs, not a sanctioned rally. No reservations needed, just show up. It is boondocking at a BLM Long term visitor area (LTVA), and the BLM will charge you $40 for a two week permit to stay in the LTVA. But for that fee, they supply a dump station, water fill station and dumpsters for your trash. We will decide what everyone wants to do when they arrive. It is mainly a chance to hang out with other Alliance owners and trade stories. However, we do have two certified mobile techs coming (so far) and they have stated that they are available if anyone needs work done on their rigs. One has stated that he can do the Solar Recall Fix for us.