• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Pin Weights 295MK or 310RL

acomavet

Hi all. My wife and I are looking closely at the 295 or 310 Paradigms. Do any of you have real life pin weights? Please indicate if you have a washer, dryer or generator in the front. Also the holding tank status (empty or full etc.) at time of weighing. TIA John

RockingRK

We have a 390MP, so the weights will obviously be quite different. We have a washer and dryer in the front closet; fresh water tank was 2/3 full; black and grey tanks empty. No generator installed in the unit.

Advertised pin weight: 2744 lbs (20% of dry weight)
Actual loaded pin weight: 3650 lbs (22% of actual weight)

See attached calculations made from actual CAT scale weights.

So, if you estimate the loaded pin weight as 22% of the max trailer weight, you will have a pretty good estimate. If you want to be more conservative, increase the percentage slightly.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Weight Summary - 021722.pdf
    47 KB · Views: 25

Nayther

Hi all. My wife and I are looking closely at the 295 or 310 Paradigms. Do any of you have real life pin weights? Please indicate if you have a washer, dryer or generator in the front. Also the holding tank status (empty or full etc.) at time of weighing. TIA John
Wondering Same here. Max cargo on my Denali is shy of 3k. Really like the 391

kmac7800

I have the 310RL numbered 001049 (I think 2020). We have about 250lbs in the basement (based on scale measurements), and with about 15% fresh water, and fully loaded for camping, my pin weight with the stock pin-box was 3,300lbs.

Good luck and have fun!

//KMac