• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Paint/stain for matching interior decor?

1. Can we order paint/stain to match our Allies decor directly from Alliance?
2. It seems like this would be a good place to post specific brand (Valor/Paradigm/etc.) color match/stain "recipes" so folks can try to get a reasonable facsimile from a big box/paint store.

There is a post in the Alliance RV Mods and Upgrades Facebook group where someone posted a photo of stain/color match recipe but it isn't clear which model/interior color scheme they were matching.
Online pics make it look to me as though Paradigm interior color scheme is a bit warmer than the Valor "Jaguar" color scheme...?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Apologies for this but I learned that the stain is custom blended for us. As such, there is no actual color name and we don't possess the recipe for it. Sorry about this.

david396

1. Can we order paint/stain to match our Allies decor directly from Alliance?
2. It seems like this would be a good place to post specific brand (Valor/Paradigm/etc.) color match/stain "recipes" so folks can try to get a reasonable facsimile from a big box/paint store.

There is a post in the Alliance RV Mods and Upgrades Facebook group where someone posted a photo of stain/color match recipe but it isn't clear which model/interior color scheme they were matching.
Online pics make it look to me as though Paradigm interior color scheme is a bit warmer than the Valor "Jaguar" color scheme...?
We have a 340 RL and needed sone touch up paint. Took a sample of the trim to home depot and it came out very close, just an fyi. An Alliance Tech recommended this approach.