• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

No USB's in 26RD.

fyrmnjim

I just purchased an All-access RD26. It has no factory installed USB ports. Josh the Nerd said that they were going to install 110v outlets with built in USB's, but apparently mine was built before this.

fyrmnjim

That's an option, but they advertised it on the big promo page. I paid over 50k for this camper. I think I deserve everything they advertised.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230501_172025_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230501_172025_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 14

JWalker

Wow. You think something as simple as that would come standard on every unit they put out. That is just common across the industry.

CornCrib

IMHO, you'd just end up replacing what comes from the factory anyway, as they are low power USB outlets. They won't charge your phone quickly, and can barely charge an iPad. Find a well spec'd outlet and put in what you need.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
IMHO, you'd just end up replacing what comes from the factory anyway, as they are low power USB outlets. They won't charge your phone quickly, and can barely charge an iPad. Find a well spec'd outlet and put in what you need.
Yep...

DanNJanice

I just purchased an All-access RD26. It has no factory installed USB ports. Josh the Nerd said that they were going to install 110v outlets with built in USB's, but apparently mine was built before this.
Huh, that is weird. My 32RLS has one on each side of the couch, one on each side of the bed, and one in the pantry shelf. All wired to 12VDC, so no need for messing around with 110VAC to use them. All appear to be decent output as they charge just as fast as my wall wart style USBs.