Meanjean73
Well-known member
Worked great this morning (110) tried to cook dinner and I have no sparking, no lights, nothing we are dry camping now and on 12 V. I assume the range operates on 12 V and not 110? Where should I check first?

My Insignia range is 1 10 Volt only. You may be able to manually light the Stovetop burners With a lighter. I'm not sure you'll be able to use the oven or if it can be manually lit. the stove wants to operate on 110 volts only. I have the factory inverter set up and I can operate While dry camping via an inverter. My inverter can supply 110 to the stove but without an inverter or generator I'm not sure how you're gonna get 110 volts to to the stoveWorked great this morning (110) tried to cook dinner and I have no sparking, no lights, nothing we are dry camping now and on 12 V. I assume the range operates on 12 V and not 110? Where should I check first?
I agree with what Lantley posted.Worked great this morning (110) tried to cook dinner and I have no sparking, no lights, nothing we are dry camping now and on 12 V. I assume the range operates on 12 V and not 110? Where should I check first?
We all learned this at some pointThanks for your replies everybody you’re 100% correct 110 only. I just manually lit the stove.
Plugged into shore power and it works as normal. Just glad it’s not something I needed to add to the list.