• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

No Hot Water using Electric Heater

MJAdventuring

Hi fellow Alliance Owners,

We are about 4 months into full-timing with our 390MP. Given we've been mainly at campgrounds, we've been using the Electric Water heater. Which has been flawless until recently. There is no hot water flowing through to our faucets.

I've checked the fuses and breaker box. As well as the 'reset' buttons on the water heater itself.

Any suggestions or insight?

Trent Mills

Could you post the model number of your water heater? I posted a service manual in the Facebook "Alliance RV issues and fixes" group "Files" folder. If you could post the model number it would help.

1673643582680.png

castarod

I checked my water heater and found that it was not plugged in to the outlet right above it. Needless to say it was a simple fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RonBillie

Hi fellow Alliance Owners,

We are about 4 months into full-timing with our 390MP. Given we've been mainly at campgrounds, we've been using the Electric Water heater. Which has been flawless until recently. There is no hot water flowing through to our faucets.

I've checked the fuses and breaker box. As well as the 'reset' buttons on the water heater itself.

Any suggestions or insight?
Did you figure it out? I just had the same thing happen.
Thanks