• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New Paradigm 340RL owner

Keysandstops

Hi. My name is Richard. My wife and I will be owners of a 2023 Paradigm 340RL in early March. Trading up from a Grand Design Reflection. We are full-timers. Started in April of 2020. Haven't hit all lower 48 yet, but we're working on it. Based in Texas (Escapees) and love traveling to historical sites, national parks, and things off the beaten path.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Congrats!!! We're placing our 340RL order in early March for a late May delivery in Indiana....just in time for the national rally.

DWKX31

Congratulations to both. We got ours 23 340rl in November. Upgrades were W/D , 8k axles and 17.5 H rated tires but they said they were going to be 16 inches but happy to see they were 17.5. Thermopane windows and day night shades. Didn't get a chance to use it still organizing . Weather go to cold.

Keysandstops

Congratulations to both. We got ours 23 340rl in November. Upgrades were W/D , 8k axles and 17.5 H rated tires but they said they were going to be 16 inches but happy to see they were 17.5. Thermopane windows and day night shades. Didn't get a chance to use it still organizing . Weather go too cold.
We got the WD, too, but stock windows and axles. Very happy with the rig so far. Lots to learn.