• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New Paradigm 310RL Owners

exps01

Hi, everyone.

My wife and I just purchased our first RV and chose the Paradigm 310RL. We really loved it after just visiting the FL RV Supershow and decided to take the plunge after researching for the last year. We've both used RVs in the past with other family but this is our first as owners. Looking forward to it and any great tips or resources for first time owners would be welcome!

Thanks!

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Welcome! We were back and forth on the 310 or 340 and ended with 340. Both are GREAT.

I would recomend you "camp" the first time in your driveway if possible. Super easy to run back to the house and garage for anything you need. Next trip should also be close to home in case you need stuff. After that...let er' rip!! :cool:

KingDom

Hi Jim,
We also are going back and forth between the 310RL and 340 RL.
We had been sold on the 385FL floor plan. But I dont feel comfortable with 42’.
What was the tipping points that help make your decision?
Do you think the extra 3’ on the 310RL will create greater limits for finding camping spots?
We plan to visit the National parks at least once. But plan on spending most of our retirement camping here in state parks in PA, WV, and Ohio.
Thank you for your thoughts and advice.
Dom

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Hi Jim,
We also are going back and forth between the 310RL and 340 RL.
We had been sold on the 385FL floor plan. But I dont feel comfortable with 42’.
What was the tipping points that help make your decision?
Do you think the extra 3’ on the 310RL will create greater limits for finding camping spots?

I really had no issue with the length of either one. I think the main reason for the back-and-forth was the 310 had a pantry and the 340 has the awesome/huge bathroom. In the end, the larger bathroom and unique layout of the stairs on the other side made us decide on the 340.

1705985993201.png

KingDom

She’s a beauty. Where do you mount your e-bikes during travel? My Annie is a chef. It is going to be interesting to see what she decides. Pantry or larger bath?

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
She’s a beauty. Where do you mount your e-bikes during travel? My Annie is a chef. It is going to be interesting to see what she decides. Pantry or larger bath?
These e-bikes weigh about 35 and 38 pounds. Unlike our prior RAD e-bikes that were around ~70lbs each.

Here is rack on Yakima's site