• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New owner of 21T15

Lake Destiny

Hello Everyone,

I’m a first time owner of a trailer and very happy with my 21T15 toy hauler too! Rented a few times from various sites but it was time to buy one. Been looking around for about 2 years about to purchase a different brand until I stumbled across Alliance and this model which my family & I fell in love with. The moment I found it and started to do research on it (thank you all you YouTube & this forum creators), we pulled the trigger in less than a month. Kinda wish I found this trailer when I first started my purchase journey. Looking forward to seeing more of my beautiful state of Idaho from the cabin of my new 21T15! Happy to be here.

BryanValRox

Hello Folks,
Congratulations and welcome to this forum !
Like you, it was a long term journey that lead us to Alliance.
This forum is filled with knowledgeable folks that are willing to help if you have problems or questions.

UntamedWish

Hello Everyone,

I’m a first time owner of a trailer and very happy with my 21T15 toy hauler too! Rented a few times from various sites but it was time to buy one. Been looking around for about 2 years about to purchase a different brand until I stumbled across Alliance and this model which my family & I fell in love with. The moment I found it and started to do research on it (thank you all you YouTube & this forum creators), we pulled the trigger in less than a month. Kinda wish I found this trailer when I first started my purchase journey. Looking forward to seeing more of my beautiful state of Idaho from the cabin of my new 21T15! Happy to be here.
We're buying our first RV/Camper and are getting a 21T15 right now! We have looked at several others but fell in love with this one too! Happy travels!