• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New 310RL

GWGibbs

We just picked up our new 310RL at Ron Hoover RV & Marine in Georgetown, TX on Friday Feb 16th. We "upgraded" from a Grand Design Reflection 337RLS and it took 4 or 5 hours for us to transfer our stuff from the old RV. So far we really are loving our Alliance Paradigm! We will now need to get some questions answered as we were under the impression our RV was going to have different tires on it. We believe the sales pitches we got said that our RV would have Goodyear Endurance tires but indeed it has Sterling tires on it. Perhaps it was another brand that had Goodyear. We travel extensively so this is an important feature.
I also thought we would have exterior speakers but that is not particularly a big deal.
We were initially concerned that we would be lacking storage space because our previous RV had more cabinets and bigger pantry but we are figuring out how to get everything we transferred over in a "logical" place. We are full-timers so storage is always important to us.

Fishfnatic

Welcome to famally. We did same thing. I asked alliance about speakers and they said it was a customer recommendation to not have speakers so they stopped putting them in. We upgraded from bumper pull and now we have plenty of storage. I talked to another owner of a 310 rl that down sized from 42’ Montana and he said he thought he would lose a lot of storage but didn’t.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I fired up my outdoor speakers during my PDI to verify they work, and haven't turned them on since. Probably never will. Would not miss them if they were not there.
Yup...I have a really nice portable BT speaker for when I want to listen to music outside the RV