• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

New 2022 372RK owner in Florida

John Niedospial

My wife and I researched Fifth Wheels for the past two years. We are making the switch from being Class A owners of three RVs over the past seven years and are looking forward to this change. We did quite a bit of traveling in the past so we will now set up our rig on an RV site for the next year and use it as a "fixed" vacation getaway. I am looking forward to getting your experienced help with any issues that surface with our RV and will also render advice where I can. We are doing our PDI May 1st and plan delivery to our site tentatively May 3rd based on the items found in the PDI. I'd especially appreciate any insight from 372RK owners on things to look out for with this model as well as any input from everyone on what to look for in our upcoming PDI.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Here is a link the a PDI I create years ago. Plan on taking about 4 hours to complete this. Call dealership ahead of arrival, to ensure you have city water, 50 amp service and access to a dump station.