• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

National Goshen Rally 2024

Mazboy

Don't see anything about the next 2024 National Goshen Rally.
Alliance needs to give us some official information on the following:

By now someone probably should have something about this national rally here on the official dates.

Also, several of us are hearing that the registration process will be changing.

Thanks

Guests on the Move

The dates are set, it is Memorial Day week just like last year. In a short conversation with Jim, he stated they are looking at better ways to do the registration. They are trying to find a way to reduce all the stress and confusion. Just not sure what that will look like yet.

Mazboy

Wife and i talked about the proposed 'sweepstake' idea. There wiil still be an issue on what section people want to be placed in. We believe the idea of a drawing people's names will just make it more difficult.

THINK THIS THOUGH....So if you do a lottery for coming to rally, then are you going to do a lottery for what site area those rvers want?
Think this idea through to the end...it will create more issues and irritated rvers. I.e. i get a site but now you put me in dry camping or out by the racetrack?

Just do the first come first served, don't over think it. Keep it simple

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
@Mazboy - The rally will be held the same as the past two years, Wed-Fri of Memorial week. Dates are listed on the Owners Site under All Owners Events - link. A Facebook Event has also been created on our Alliance RV Owners Group - link.

With regard to the registration process - we hear you :)

When there is more demand than there is inventory, it's always tough to deal with for everyone. We have heard loudly from owners that the stress with the way we've done it in the past is something they'd like to see us help alleviate.

I do understand what you are saying with any sort of lottery, that those names drawn for the first few tranches of signups may take 50A FHU sites, and why wouldn't they? And as we get to the latter tranches, most of the FHU sites could be sold out.

When demand exceeds inventory, there is no perfect way to do this.

Last edited:

Mazboy

jim thanks for the response. you are right there is no prefect way to do many things. if this sweepstake idea goes then you create stress on those who put their name is and now they have to wait to see if they are going to get a slot, what site and will ..... be there too.
atleast the sign up resolved thes issues almost immediately. you knew your were going, you knew what site and do a friend also get into the rally.

i figure you aren't going to change direction but I believe you are creating more stress on people wanting to attend.

Mike in North Wales

Just a suggestion-
If the sweepstakes idea is the way it will be done, do it early enough this year so people who have to plan for time off work have enough notice. If people "win", but then can't get the time and have to back out, it could cause a second or even third wave of competition for sites. Eventually it will be too late for some people to plan.

Ken detzner

Just a suggestion-
If the sweepstakes idea is the way it will be done, do it early enough this year so people who have to plan for time off work have enough notice. If people "win", but then can't get the time and have to back out, it could cause a second or even third wave of competition for sites. Eventually it will be too late for some people to plan.
How and when can I register for the national rally

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
@Mazboy, @Mike in North Wales and @Ken detzner - thank you for your questions.

We will NOT be doing the lottery system. We're migrating to a new (to us) registration platform and we feel it has the horsepower to deal with the stress our Allies will put on it on registration day.

Registration will open at 1pm eastern on Saturday, January 27th, 2024.

For those on Facebook, here's more detail: https://fb.me/e/6aVLL1p9E

Thank you!