• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

(n)Everchill in 40v13

TNkid

I am chin deep into buying a 2022 40v13 from an individual. Found out that the fridge is not cooling. From previous threads, that seems to be a common problem. After speaking with Alliance, they have opened a service ticket in the current owner's name.

(1) Are there any troubleshooting suggestions other than to disconnect at the battery to attempt a reset?

(2) Does the appliance warranty transfer if I buy the unit? I'm pretty sure I would lose the warranty through Alliance, but even the person I spoke to at Alliance wasn't sure about the components' warranty. (Yes, I'm in a hurry to buy. This will be temporary housing for a new job. There's not many of these on the market and this one is owned by someone that we share a mutual acquaintance.)

Bozo

Probably s.o.l. On warranty. If temporary living quarters, I’d go residential fridge and as time allows, wire it in with an inverter. Temporary stays can use a drop cord or even just install and run the fridge in the garage.Ask for the discount based on new everchill fridge though.