• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Looking for a PDI list

7ACMike

Getting delivery of our new 29RL in the next 30 days and we are looking for a PDI checklist. After reading many stories of lack of help from dealers we want to cut down as many issues as possible. Thanks, Mike

Fishfnatic

Getting delivery of our new 29RL in the next 30 days and we are looking for a PDI checklist. After reading many stories of lack of help from dealers we want to cut down as many issues as possible. Thanks, Mike
I think Oregon camper has one on this site. I would pay the money for an rv inspector too.

here is one too

Attachments

• PreDeliveryInspection.pdf
    494.5 KB · Views: 29

7ACMike

Thank you, been online looking for an inspector and got the name of one near our dealer. Thank you again. 7acmike

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mine is in the signature below. Will take about 3-4 hours to complete. Send a copy to you dealer, so they understand you will be there a while. Complete the inspection and get everything fixed BEFORE paying. The dealer will ask you to pay early...but don't.

7ACMike

Mine is in the signature below. Will take about 3-4 hours to complete. Send a copy to you dealer, so they understand you will be there a while. Complete the inspection and get everything fixed BEFORE paying. The dealer will ask you to pay early...but don't.
Thanks again for the help. Mike