• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Looking at purchasing a 37 mbr

jsr9878

Current grand design owner looking at purchasing a new 37mbr. Just want to know how everyone likes their alliance units. See a lot of good but also some pretty terrible stories.

Bozo

Well, keep reading. About the same as others, as far as I can tell. Be vigilant on your pdi if you take the plunge.

dwcfish

I am going to disagree with you. I have never had a company where when I have an issue I can talk with the VP of customer service. There have been plenty of issues, more than there should be. But they have always been responsive to me.

Lantley

I'm with Jim there is not a turn key problem free RV. They ALL have issues to be worked out.
What separates the good from the bad is not the problems but the response and assistance provided to resolve the problem in a timely fashion.
So far Alliance seems responsive and customer focused.

jsr9878

I also agree, no perfect rv. My biggest concerns are the amount of cracked walls and slide out rooms coming apart, some major problems happening fairly early in the life of these units. What % of these issues are not hitting the internet. I’ve had 2 Grand Designs and the quality has dropped since the first unit. But they have always taken care of the issues I have had. We are looking to upgrade to a fifth wheel. With all the frame nonsense going on I’m not going to GD fifth wheel. I’ve been pretty impressed with what I’ve heard about the customer service Alliance has provided. They truly seem to care about the consumer. Just the red flags of the structural issues is my concern. Thank your for your opinions.