• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Is the valor 40V13 garage dryer prep vented?

Dsmith

So we were actually about to pull the trigger tomorrow on buying a momentum 376 toy hauler but did our due diligence in studying over the weekend and chose to run away! Instead we are planning to go walk through and purchase the valor 40V13 tomorrow. My question is we have the Splendide stackable washer n dryer which we love and want that to be in the garage area but I do not see venting in that area for the dryer. Does anyone know about this? I’m a newbie here in the event we do become valor owners tomorrow. We currently have a 2022 Jayco pinnacle 32RLTS without any issues and kinda scary to change but we are buying a motorcycle and have kayaks and the 40v13 seems to check all our boxes. Thankyou in advance.

Todd F

Hello, we have a 2023 43v13. The garage washer dryer prep area is not vented. Ours had a small sticker in the garage next to the water hookup that said a ventless dryer is recommended in the garage location. Ours has a full bath in the rear. We only use the toilet and not the shower. I cut a hole in the wall into the bathroom and another hole on the outside wall and connected the two with a dryer hose that I ran under the sink behind the toilet. I talked to another person that cut a hole in the wall down through the floor and out the coroplast underneath.