• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Ice maker plumbing question

We have an 2023 385FL with the kitchen in the middle. Our refrigerator was advertised to come with a built in Ice Maker. Long story short I should have read the advertisement better because they never claimed it was a functional Ice Maker. 😒 1712751434615.png

I can find an underbelly water source but are there any suggestions on how to pipe it through the floor into the slide and what type of flexible piping should I use when I transition from the underbelly to the slide?

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Shouldn't be hard to insert a PEX splitter (and shut off valve) into the a cold water line and route to frig.

BTW...who told you it did come with an ice maker? what adverstisement?

Bozo

We have an 2023 385FL with the kitchen in the middle. Our refrigerator was advertised to come with a built in Ice Maker. Long story short I should have read the advertisement better because they never claimed it was a functional Ice Maker. 😒 View attachment 1937

I can find an underbelly water source but are there any suggestions on how to pipe it through the floor into the slide and what type of flexible piping should I use when I transition from the underbelly to the slide?
Pex splitter to a run of the mill nylon/pex ice maker line. Leave significant slack and it will be fine. No different really than leaving coil tubing behind fridge in house allowing fridge to be pulled out for service.