• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

I no longer see the 30RLS Avenue series on the website?

CaptainGibson

I don't believe they make them anymore. I have a '22. I really like the floorplan and it's still short enough to get into any campsite. If I were to buy Alliance today, it would most likely be the 29RL. It's not too long and they eliminated the slide (Schwintek) in the bedroom.

JWalker

We really like our 30 RLS. But unfortunately, the writing was on the wall from the very beginning. The 32RLS came out first and that's all you seen in advertisement and websites. The Alliance website didn't even update 30RLS information and pictures for almost a year.
We ordered ours at the 2021 Hershey RV show when we saw the prototype. We had to rely on RV Youtubers that were at the Hershey and Tampa shows to get any type of information.

Well, the issue for me is it’s not necessarily the foot that’s less than the 32RLS foot or so that still remains, I just don’t want another slide! I’m not sure that Alliance understands that there’s a whole lot of us out there they don’t mind having a wardrobe on a interior wall and still have the rest of the rig that does everything fantastic. But, I got to tell you, if you’ve owned any RVs the last five years, you really really really want to stay away from the Schwintec or even the BAL cable system —just for the bed being sideways.

Secondly, I don’t wanna have to open up slide just to sleep on the bed!! Now, if you tell me that Alliance has developed some rollers underneath a closed slide that allows you to use the queen/king bed while closed..then I guess we’ll have to cross that bridge when we decide which unit we’re going to buy. But that would be a deal-Maker if you technically could use the bed closed.

Last edited: