• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Hot window/blind behind stove/oven!!

Jennifer

We are new to Alliance...never had a window behind our previous fifth wheel or toy hauler stove/oven area. How do you keep the window and blind on the paradigm 370fb from getting extremely hot/burnt or melted or worse while cooking or using oven,since the burners are so close and the oven vents right on it? I do cook alot on top and in oven,just looking to see what you may of done to keep it safe. Thank you!!!

Yes -we are new Alliance Paradigm owners and its weird that the window/blinds are right by the stove. The only solution we've thought of is either keep them up, and or take the blinds out of that window!

Have any other Alliance Paradigm owners come across or created a Departure Checklist specifically for the Paradigm? I've found some generic ones that are helpful, but if a Paradigm-specific list exists that would be great. I've googled it and searched for it, but nothing comes up.

Jennifer

Yes -we are new Alliance Paradigm owners and its weird that the window/blinds are right by the stove. The only solution we've thought of is either keep them up, and or take the blinds out of that window!
Absolutely is weird! Husband and were talking about taking the blinds out,and possibly putting some kind of heat shield in the window and frame. He did this on our side by side flooring to keep it down,so something like that. I really don't know yet. Thank you for your reply!

Absolutely is weird! Husband and were talking about taking the blinds out,and possibly putting some kind of heat shield in the window and frame. He did this on our side by side flooring to keep it down,so something like that. I really don't know yet. Thank you for your reply!
That sounds like a good idea! Thanks for sharing. Besides that, so far, we love the Paradigm!

Terri&KevinGates

We’ve spent 2 winters full time in our 310RL. (October to the end of March). The stove gets used often, probably 3 or 4 times a week. We just open the blinds and tuck the cord over the top to keep it out of the way. We have had no issues.

Jennifer

Good to hear,that's what I've been doing as well,I cook everyday..and usually use oven a few times at cooking times of more than 4 hours at a time. Thank you again!!