• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Here goes (gulp)

Gleninaz

From Scottsdale and my wife if 54 years died last summer after 2 years of pancreatic cancer. I am getting ready to buy a Paradigm 310rl and am going to live in it with our golden doodle. I sold everything in the house so this is my plan. 7 months in Tonto Basin, Arizona and 5 months on the Oregon coast where my fishing buddies live on the Nehalem river with boats in the water. I just like the Alliance from what I have seen so getting ready to drive 842 miles to pick up a 2021. Look forward to sharing my total breakdown. :cool:

Gleninaz

I lived up there for 15 years and have fished it every year for the last 40. Had a drift boat I built and a jet sled and fished every run. Love the coast but they can keep Portland.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Hi @Gleninaz - Welcome to the Alliance RV Owners forum and congrats on that 2021 Paradigm 310RL. You're going to love it. Wishing you and the Doodle all the best in your next chapter.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Bought a 2021 340RL yesterday. Have to pick it up 550 miles away but waiting until the weather warms up.
This is awesome news Glen! Congratulations on the 340RL (same as mine) and welcome to the Alliance family!

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Bought a 2021 340RL yesterday. Have to pick it up 550 miles away but waiting until the weather warms up.
Excellent!! We are placing our order in 2 weeks on a 340RL, so we can get it from a dealer in Indiana and head straight to the Alliance National Rally.