• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Hello everyone!

I guess I’ll go ahead and introduce ourselves since we took ownership of our ‘24 Paradigm 395DS in December. I’m reluctant to say that we went through CW to get it but it was the best deal and it was the most convenient as far as location since I work on the road and myself, the wife, and kids stay together in the camper. We’ve had 2 Keystone Cougar’s, each new camper has been a “level up” :) and the Paradigm is BY FAR the best one yet.
Since we’re in the process of selling our home and living in this one for awhile, I upgraded the axles to the 8k, dual pane windows, and gen prep. Alliance did everything on their end, and besides CW failing to secure both shower door locks properly resulting in broken panes, we couldn’t be happier with our new home away from home.

adampw30

How did you get the upgrades? Did a dealer place an order that way or did you just locate one with the upgrades. I’ll be in same situation while looking to buy a house and want the same upgrades in new 395ds purchase.
Thank you

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
@adampw30 - you can place a custom order through a dealership. Most dealers will accommodate this. As long as your time horizon fits a typically longer build cycle, it's a great way to get what you want.

How did you get the upgrades? Did a dealer place an order that way or did you just locate one with the upgrades. I’ll be in same situation while looking to buy a house and want the same upgrades in new 395ds purchase.
Thank you
Hi,
We ordered the upgrades when placing our order at the dealer, and very glad that we went with those particular upgrades