• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Gray Tank Valve Handle Bent

Valkyrie

I have a Valor 42V13 and one of my gray tank pulls is bent and won't open and the tank is 2/3 full!
Can someone tell me or provide a link to a replacement handle/cable/valve assembly?

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I don't have my 340RL for a few more weeks, so I can't say for sure on Alliance, but all the other RV's I've owned use an arm that would unscrew from the main connection. Have you tried to unscrew the handle? You might have to drop some of the underbelly or cut an opening in it to see the main arm to reconnect a new handle.

Valkyrie

I don't have my 340RL for a few more weeks, so I can't say for sure on Alliance, but all the other RV's I've owned use an arm that would unscrew from the main connection. Have you tried to unscrew the handle? You might have to drop some of the underbelly or cut an opening in it to see the main arm to reconnect a new handle.
I haven't pulled anything off yet. I need a part number or link to the same part then I was going to contact a mobile tech to install