• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

garage washerdryer drain goto the black or gray on a valor 41-15?

johnda98

anyone know the plumbing.. it seems to drain to the rear black tank.. not the rear gray water

RE: garage washerdryer drain goto the black or gray on a valor 41-15?

Shelly S

Our 41v15 is a 2022. The rear bathroom sink goes to the rear black tank. I do not know about the washer dryer. I believe that grey tank 1 is your shower and bathroom sink in the master bath. I think grey tank 2 is the kitchen sink. I do not have a washer and dryer so I cannot guess where they go. I just emailed Alliance this morning asking if I am correct on the 2 grey tanks.

johnda98

Our 41v15 is a 2022. The rear bathroom sink goes to the rear black tank. I do not know about the washer dryer. I believe that grey tank 1 is your shower and bathroom sink in the master bath. I think grey tank 2 is the kitchen sink. I do not have a washer and dryer so I cannot guess where they go. I just emailed Alliance this morning asking if I am correct on the 2 grey tanks.
Thanks Shelly - you are correct. after 6months+ now - yes washer dryer drain hits the black2. grey 1 - shower + bath washbasin,grey 2 main sink