• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Garage vented dryer

Bud hild

Anyone vented their dryer in the garage. How did you do it and what were the results? Easy hard ? Response appreciated thanks bud new 37v13 owner

dhcolesj

I'm guessing from the statement he's wanting to know how to have the dryer in the garage and vent it outside.

Bud hild

Yes that’s what I need. Thought about venting through the floor but don’t know what is under the floor. Looking for someone who has done it. Thanks bud

Bud hild

Installed washer and dryer took plastic under belly loose cut vent just in front of metal runner in front garage wall. Plenty of room and no tanks to worry about hitting. Cut hole in plastic under belly and

Hesty

I have a Valor 36v11. Not sure if this will work in other models, but in the closet in the bottom corner there is a removable panel. If you remove that, you can snake some flexi-duct down and over to the bottom middle of the cap. There is a pretty good size opening under RV pin box. The distance is quite short. I plan on venting out that way. I will probably wrap the flexi-duct in some parts in foil tape to make pulling to the opening a bit easier I might have to rig a special vent opening under the pin box, but it is a perfect location. Also debating whether to take up the floor to add nonexistent insulation 😞. It would make the dryer ducking a lot easier and a bit more professional.