• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Fuel Pump isn't working on Valor. Need ideas?

Shelly S

I tried to use my fuel station for the first time, the pump did not come on. I held the off button until the on flashed 3 times and then I pushed the on button. The on button came on but the pump did not start. I thought well maybe gen needs to be on, which I don’t know why it would but anyway fired it up, and still the fuel pump does not come on. Has anyone else had this issue? I will contact Alliance if no one has. I just want to make sure I am not missing something first.
Thanks

Shelly S

@Shelly S - please visit this link to peruse some online resources we have on the Fuel Systems. Perhaps they may help you in troubleshooting.
Thank you Jim. Turns out the 4-pin connector from the control panel to the pump has an issue. If you move it the right way the pump works. Alliance is sending a new connector out to the mobile Rv guys who have been fixing warranty issues for us. Stephanie at Alliance has been top notch in helping us with stuff.

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Thank you Jim. Turns out the 4-pin connector from the control panel to the pump has an issue. If you move it the right way the pump works. Alliance is sending a new connector out to the mobile Rv guys who have been fixing warranty issues for us. Stephanie at Alliance has been top notch in helping us with stuff.
Great news. Thanks for sharing.