• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Front Jack Issues

Ray & Dawn Karl

Looking for help. 2021 370FB...Lately been having only the right front jack not stay up during traveling. Both front jack not holding level, It greeks down over night, could a couple of hours or even after been sitting for a weeks. Now I start getting a noise coming from front jack (s) and seeing the front start to drop. Fluid level seem to be ok.( it only about 1/2" below full mark) No leaks from any jacks or fitting connection. Today I was retracting and the right front one wasn't retracting at all. I extended front jack just enough to start lifing truck and both front jack retracted all the way.

Thanks
Ray

Ray & Dawn Karl

After getting info from others it looks like the issue is either the front jack(s) or possible a leak pass the solenoid internally. So until the dealer can take me in just going to cross my finger and hope they don't fail on my trip, Going to use stablizer stand under the front to help support the jacks of load. This might help from them to last while on my trip. Testing in my driveway now to see if it stay level.

Grassjohn

While I’ve never had to call, I’ve heard Lippert is a very good company to discuss the issue. They have lots of online manuals and guides too.

Glenn Baker

I would use a ratchet strap to retain that leveler in the up position if I had to travel. Better safe than having it creep down and hitting the ground on the road.