• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Floor Damage 2023 Avenue ML22

Out for the first time with the refer loaded, after running the slide out I found a gouge in the floor. Going out to look under the slide I found a screw sticking out the bottom by 1/2". Okay I can cut the screw off any suggestions on fixing the floor. Thanks

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Schedule appt with your dealer. You shouldn't deal with this on your own time/expense on a new RV.

Thanks for the advice, it is good and appreciated. Went into the dealer today. According to them the "process" is take the ML22 in for an inspection for which there is a 3 week waiting time for them to get to it. Then wait for it to be submitted to Alliance, then the work can begin. When I asked if they could just take the pictures so I could use the trailer I was quoted the "process". The problem is we are going East in 6 weeks and I have other issues I want to address before we leave, plus there is no telling this time line won't stretch on longer. So unless Alliance will go by my pictures we are on our own.

BryanValRox

So, we all need to ask ourselves why we put up with these kind of responses. A dealer response of 3 weeks just to take a few pictures of what would seem like an obvious quality problem.

What if a system existed to allow you take a few pictures and contacted Alliance for “ Pre approval “ so that parts etc could be ordered and the dealer would be able to proactively schedule your repairs all while you get to continue to use your coach? (Brilliant I know)

I would think the goal of the dealer and factory would be to keep you using your coach as much a possible all while the logistic’s of performing the actual repair happen concurrently in the back ground while your appointment approaches.

I am seeing what appears to be a sharp increase with basic quality issue on brand new units on this forum, and can’t understand why a brand would allow this to happen to their customers.
It might be time for a quality stand down at Alliance!

It certainly hurts to make monthly payments on a brand new product that you can’t use because it is sitting on a dealership lot waiting to be looked at.

Let it be known I am an Alliance fan, but, with all the respect in the world to Alliance, @Bill Martin,@Jim Beletti ,please consider having active conversations on these processes in the interest of the FamAlly!

Respectfully,
Bryan

Last edited:
I have sent an e-mail to Alliance service with pictures, interested to see the response. I plan to cut the offending screw but would like to see the material on the bottom of the slide removed as there are more screws that I can feel protruding.

Jim I know nothing about the National Rally, we are going to be out March and April and will probably both be ready to be home.

Last edited:
Here is an update. Stephanie from Alliance contacted me with two possible companies to contact to get an estimate. The estimate was emailed to her and is in the process of being approved. It looks good to get it rapped up this month, we are very happy campers with the response from Alliance!

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Here is an update. Stephanie from Alliance contacted me with two possible companies to contact to get an estimate. The estimate was emailed to her and is in the process of being approved. It looks good to get it rapped up this month, we are very happy campers with the response from Alliance!
Good to hear. Thanks for coming back and updating this post. :)