• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

First Alliance Purchase - 2024 Paradigm 380MP

RussN

We are Russ and Della. We've RVed for about 6 years. We live up North so we generally try to winter somewhere closer to 70 degrees spending about 4 months every year in our RV. This will be quite an upgrade for us and am looking forward to taking delivery next week and then our first trip sometime this summer. I already have a list of modification I know i want to do. I'm interested in hearing about your mods. My first mod will be changing from a king bed to a queen sleep comfort matress, Followed closely by removing the Rhino hithc and installing a Reese Goosebox.

Oregon_Camper

Forum Moderator
Staff member
congrats on the pending purchase. You can grab my PDI document to use to inspect your RV, by clicking on the link in my signature. Will take you about 3-4 hours to complete. Good Luck!! :)

Last edited:

RussN

congrats on the pending purchase. You can grab my PDI document to use to inspect your RV, by clicking on the link in my signature. Will take you about 3-4 hours to complete. Good Luck!! :)
Thanks, already downloaded and printed. Thanks for providing this!

Last edited by a moderator: