• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

Fireplace storage area

Nhughesmwo

After a cross Canada move, the fireplace storage area won’t open despite the sound of the springs/lock disengaging. Any ideas?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
I suggest that after the disengagement, trying to lift up on the front bottom of the drawer while trying to pull outward.

drsullins32

I suggest that after the disengagement, trying to lift up on the front bottom of the drawer while trying to pull outward.
Is the fireplace storage also available on the 2022 37V13 units?
The dealership has a new fireplace on order because the manual buttons are inoperable. Do I need a diagram to remove the fireplace or is it just the front glass and 4 screws?

Jim Beletti

Owner Experience Liaison
Staff member
Is the fireplace storage also available on the 2022 37V13 units?
The dealership has a new fireplace on order because the manual buttons are inoperable. Do I need a diagram to remove the fireplace or is it just the front glass and 4 screws?
I can't speak for your unit. I do know that in Paradigm, the fireplace isn't mounted in a wall. It's mounted in the front of a pull-out storage drawer.

As for how to replacement your current fireplace with same, please reach out to our service team via email at service@alliancerv.com. Include the last 6 of your VIN, your contact phone number and your question (...replacement fireplace on the way, what are the steps to removing the old one?...).