• Click here to access some of the presentations made during the 2022 National Rally

External light on Avenue 32rls

lucyb2665

We just purchased an Avenue 32rls. There is an exterior light on the side where you hook up utilities. We are unable to locate the switch for it or for the light that is in the underbelly of the pass through. Any ideas where we might find it? The technicians tried to locate it too without any luck.

Mike in North Wales

The switch for both of those lights is on the panel in our 310RL. The underbelly light is called Ground Effect, or something similar. The light on the wall above the Nautilus panel is labeled ODS, as in Off Door Side.

RichieW13

We just purchased an Avenue 32rls. There is an exterior light on the side where you hook up utilities. We are unable to locate the switch for it or for the light that is in the underbelly of the pass through. Any ideas where we might find it? The technicians tried to locate it too without any luck.
Is yours a 2024? I thought that light was new for the 2024 models, but didn't know the 2024's are available yet.

tegtmks

I reached out to Alliance on this light. Unfortunately there is no switch to this light. It is strictly motion sensor. You would have to disconnect the 2 wires behind it to completely disable it. We’ve put a piece of black tape over sensor. My husband is going to see if the wires are ran up to the control panel, and if so, we will install our own switch.
Hope this helps bring piece of mind, but unfortunately doesn’t fix the issue while traveling.

We are about to pick up our 2024 32RLS in about 1 week. We already did an initial walk through ourselves, and I found a switch that turns it off... does your panel have a switch labeled ODS? It seemed that turned it on and off.

We already found ours didn't have a clothes hanging rod in the closet. The black tank cable valve was stuck open and wouldn't shut. They are working on both.

Let me know if you have that switch.

Ryan

tegtmks

We are about to pick up our 2024 32RLS in about 1 week. We already did an initial walk through ourselves, and I found a switch that turns it off... does your panel have a switch labeled ODS? It seemed that turned it on and off.

We already found ours didn't have a clothes hanging rod in the closet. The black tank cable valve was stuck open and wouldn't shut. They are working on both.

Let me know if you have that switch.

Ryan
No, we do not. As I said earlier, we reached out to Alliance and they confirmed there was no switch. The gal I emailed back and forth with said she was going to bring it to the engineer/design team. It must have worked, because your unit has a switch😉.

Weird... sorry to hear... very strange both being a 2024 but mine has it but yours does not. Any fix for it not being motion sensor all the time?

Ryan